Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Big Move- Greater Things!

In John 14:12, Jesus says “I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

This verse promises so much hope for us! Earlier in the passage Jesus talks about the miracles he had performed. Then in this verse He states that His followers can do greater things than the miracles he performed. Those miracles included acts such as turning water into wine, raising people from the dead, healing the lame, walking on water, healing the blind, I think this gives us a clear picture of the acts that Jesus did.

As we prepare to make the BIG MOVE to Grand Occasions, coming SUNDAY FEBRUARY, 14TH, I think of what the “greater things” might mean for us as a church. I sense that God is going to open doors for us that we have never been able to walk through before. We’ll reach people that we would have never been able to reach staying at the school. The lives that will be transformed as result of LifeBridge will be nothing short of miraculous. Would you pray with me that God would do “greater things” in us as we prepare for our big move? In fact I’m calling an all church prayer meeting this Sunday evening, 6:30, at our house. I hope you’ll be able to make it! Not only does God want to perform miracles in our church, but He also wants to perform miracles in your life. I can’t wait to see what God does for you and for us this year. See you Sunday.

I love being your pastor!

Kevin

Btw- here’s the link to Grand Occasions so you can get a sneak peak at the facilities: http://www.gograndoccasions.com/index.html

No comments: