Thursday, December 2, 2010

One of my favorite Christmas traditions...

I can’t wait for one of my favorite Christmas traditions…honoring the people of LifeBridge who help create the dynamic, thriving community we are! Countless hours every week are given every week to make LifeBridge work, and without the hard work of the people of LifeBridge, we simply would not exist.

I’m excited this year to hear from Pastor G.L. Johnson, who led People’s Church to become the largest community of believers in the Central Valley. He is a tremendous leader and I’m confident that you’ll enjoy him as he is a nationally sought speaker! We are privileged to have him with us on December 9th!!

If you have not signed-up yet, you can do so by replying to this blog with how many people will be attending the banquet. Childcare is provided, and we will begin at 6:30 PM at Grand Occasions.

I can’t wait to see you Sunday as we celebrate what God is doing in your life this week!

I love being your pastor!!


Kevin

No comments: